Government Documents at Colorado College
Tutt Library has been a selective Federal Government Document Depository since 1880. Over the years the library has maintained one of the best historical collections of U.S. Government Documents in the surrounding region, with some publications dating from 1774. The U.S. Government Documents Depository collection serves the college, general public and 5th Congressional District. Read the report on the FDLP at Tutt Library for a historical overview.
Tutt Library has historically selected approximately one third of all available publications. There are publications from Executive Branch departments, the Congress and the Courts. (See the U.S. Government Documents Depository Policy一道本不卡免费高清 for more details.)
一道本不卡免费高清Tutt Library also has some Colorado State Publications; to view this collection check the .
Using Government Documents
- Everyone may use the materials received via the Federal Depository Library Program. See the Community Users policy for more details.
- Computer stations near the Research Desk are designated for public use and public patrons may use CC’s guest wifi. See a research librarian to get logged in.
- Most of the items in the collection are available to check out according to the library Circulation Policies, however maps, microfiche, and some other materials do not circulate.
- Visit the Circulation Desk on the main floor to check out items and pick up requested items.
Finding Government Documents
一道本不卡免费高清Use the TIGER Catalog to locate publications in the collection and online.
Find Government PublicationsItem unavailable in TIGER?
Try searching , then .
一道本不卡免费高清The following guides can help you find Government materials.
- Federal Government Resources at Tutt Library
For assistance with government information visit the Research Desk on the 2nd floor.
Locations of Government Documents
Government Documents are shelved according to the SUDOC classification system for federal publications. They are located in Tutt Library in the Garden Level and the map room on the 4th floor. More publications are housed at the Creekside off-site facility; request these items through the TIGER catalog.
- Please use the Tiger Catalog to locate locations.
- Use the Red Request button for items at Creekside.
SuDocs: Superintendent of Documents Classification
The classification system is for materials printed by the federal government. It groups together publications by the same governmental agency or department.
Note – this is a different system than is used for other materials at Tutt Library
Help with Federal Publication Collections
- Research Desk on the 2nd floor of Tutt Library
- - (Indiana University Bloomington)
Other Near-by Federal Publication Collections
- at UCCS
- United States Air Force Academy, U.S.A.F.A., need an appointment to visit the library
- , Denver, CO
- , Boulder, CO
For more detailed information about the program see Tutt Library Government Information Policies.